Application link: https://jobs.silkroad.com/SRALab/Careers/jobs/185227
The Research Associate, under the direction of study Principal Investigators, is responsible for operational management of clinical research studies at Shirley Ryan AbilityLab. Duties include overseeing clinical research project objectives, determining appropriate clinical research participant recruiting strategies, screening for potential clinical research participants, conducting the informed consent process, coordinating all clinical research activities according to study protocols, managing clinical research data according to GCP and sponsor requirements, and functioning as a project manager on an as-needed basis. May coordinate activities for multiple projects at any given time. This position may require working on clinical research projects in multiple laboratories.
1. Supports data collection and analysis, database management (REDCap), and report generation
2. Interviews research subjects, conducts the informed consent process, and collects clinical data and medical record information.
3. Performs data analysis
4. Plans operational execution of the study.
5. Coordinates study visits and ensures availability of various study staff needed for each study visit.
6. Manages regulatory documentation (IRB), IRB submissions.
7. Manages all study records and entry of study data into eCRF systems.
8. Develops research objectives and may help draft research proposals.
9. Prepares technical reports, meeting agendas, slide presentations, and articles detailing research results.
10. Supports, directs and coordinates activities of research assistants; identifies and resolves problems with appropriate input from study leaders
11. Performs literature searches
12. Co-authors publications explaining research projects.
13. Performs all other duties that may be assigned in the best interest of the Shirley Ryan AbilityLab.