Pre-conference Workshops will be held on Monday 6 July. The aim of the pre-conference workshops is to provide a teaching opportunity, allowing participants to acquire or extend their skills, learn about new techniques or technologies, or gain in-depth knowledge in a particular topic relating to infant studies. For 2020 the program chairs will be prioritising submissions focused on methods.
Submissions are encouraged from all ICIS members (Regular and Student). If you are not yet a member, click here to join ICIS.
Half day: 9:00am – 12:00pm or 1:00pm – 4:00pm
Full Day: 9:00am – 4:00pm
You will be required to prepare some information before your workshop submission. All submissions must include the following information to be considered:
- The title of your proposed workshop
- Proposed length of the workshop (half day/full day)
- Names and contact information of the main workshop organizer(s)
- The names and affiliations of all workshop presenters in the order they should appear in the program (6 presenters maximum)
- Workshop goals and objectives – Takeaway skill, knowledge or material that attendees will acquire (if applicable) (300 word limit)
- A brief description of the workshop format (presentations/discussion based etc.) (300 word limit)
- 100 word presentation description from each presenter
- Special requirements for audio-visual needs or materials
For 2020 the program chairs will be prioritising submissions focused on methods.