Pre-conference Workshops will be held on Thursday 7 July. The aim of the pre-conference workshops is to provide a teaching opportunity, allowing participants to acquire or extend their skills, learn about new techniques or technologies, or gain in-depth knowledge in a particular topic relating to infant studies.
Submissions are encouraged from all ICIS members (Regular and Student). If you are not yet a member, click here to join ICIS.
There are two types of workshop available:
Half day: 9:00am – 12:00pm or 1:00pm – 4:00pm
Full Day: 9:00am – 4:00pm
You will be required to prepare some information before your workshop submission. All submissions must include the following information to be considered:
- The title of your proposed workshop
- Proposed length of the workshop (half day/full day)
- Names and contact information of the main workshop organizer(s)
- The names and affiliations of all workshop presenters in the order they should appear in the program (6 presenters maximum)
- Workshop goals and objectives – Takeaway skill, knowledge or material that attendees will acquire (if applicable) (300 word limit)
- A brief description of the workshop format (presentations/discussion based etc.) (300 word limit)
- 100 word presentation description from each presenter
- Special requirements for audio-visual needs or materials