Application link: https://jobs.silkroad.com/SRALab/Careers/jobs/185226
The Research Physical Therapist will follow a research protocol to evaluate and treat patients with a variety of disabilities, including motor, neurological and musculoskeletal problems, etc. in a pediatric population.
1. Participate in research activities for funded and non-funded projects.
2. Participate in obtaining informed consent.
3. Administer treatment procedures according to a research protocol.
4. Administer a battery of assessment instruments according to specific research protocols.
5. Score, transcribe, code, and interpret test data.
6. Track subject performance during treatment.
7. Enter data and assist with various record-keeping tasks and data management.
8. Initiate clinical research questions and analyze and interpret data to answer these questions.
9. Liaise with primary management team to communicate training needs, any identified barriers to implementation, and study fidelity.
10. Travel to participants homes on a regular basis
11. Present information on research findings and Shirley Ryan AbilityLab’s presence in the research community to audiences within SRAlab and at outside conferences and academic meetings.
12. Attend regular meetings to review study compliance and fidelity.
13. Perform all other duties that may be assigned in the best interest of Shirley Ryan AbilityLab.