All ICIS members benefit from an online subscription to Infancy, the official journal of the International Congress of Infant Studies. Additional membership benefits include:
- Opportunity to submit proposals and abstracts for sessions at the bi-ennial Congress
- Opportunity to register for Bi-ennial ICIS Congresses at reduced registration rates
- Access to the member resource database
- Professional development and networking
- Access and ability to respond directly to job opportunity postings
- Ability to post job opportunities
- Ability to list published books on the ICIS Links page under Publications of Interest
- Access to online ICIS resources and Annual Congress proceedings
- Opportunity to vote in Elections of ICIS Board members
- Opportunity to stand for election to, and serve on, the ICIS Board of Directors
- Opportunity to nominate and/or be considered for awards
- Regular email updates and notices
- 25% discount on Wiley and Wiley-Blackwell books at www.wiley.com
For any questions relating to membership, please Contact Us.
The ICIS membership term runs for 1 or 2 years from January 1 through December 31. Current membership dues are as follows in USD:
|Regular Member – 1yr||$65|
|Early Career Member* – 1yr||$55|
|Student Member – 1yr||$45|
|Developing Nations** – 1 yr||$45|
|Regular Member – 2yr||$120|
|Early Career Member* – 2yr||$95|
|Student Member – 2yr||$60|
|Developing Nations** – 2 yr||$60|
|Emeritus Member*** – 2yr||Free|
*Early Career Members are those individuals who are within five (5) years of their terminal degree.
**If you are a member currently residing in a country identified on the World Bank list of developing nations (Low Income, Low-Middle Income, or Upper-Middle Income, please contact us for the discounted membership code. You will require this code to register at a reduced rate. Please note that you must be currently residing in the identified country in order to qualify for the membership reduction.
***Emeritus Members are those individuals who have been members of ICIS for 20 years or more and have retired from their position at their university/affiliated organization. Potential Emeritus Members must contact the Secretariat for confirmation of status and membership application.
Please note that the payment processor for all financial transactions is located in Canada and your credit card may charge you for an international transaction.