Membership in the International Congress of Infant Studies is open to anyone with an advanced degree in any discipline related to infant development. The society maintains a listserve for the exclusive use of its members where announcements and/or questions can be posted to the membership.
All ICIS members benefit from an online subscription to Infancy, the official journal of the International Congress of Infant Studies. Additional membership benefits include:
- Opportunity to submit proposals and abstracts for sessions at the Annual Congress
- Opportunity to register for Annual ICIS Congresses at reduced registration rates
- Access to the member resource database
- Professional development and networking
- Access and ability to respond directly to job opportunity postings
- Ability to post job opportunities
- Access to online ICIS resources and Annual Congress proceedings
- Opportunity to vote in Annual Elections of ICIS Board members
- Opportunity to stand for election to, and serve on, the ICIS Board of Directors
- Opportunity to nominate and/or be considered for awards
- Regular email updates and notices
- 25% discount on Wiley and Wiley-Blackwell books at www.wiley.com
For any questions relating to membership, please .
The ICIS membership term runs for 1 or 2 years from January 1 through December 31. Current membership dues are as follows in USD:
|Regular Member – 1yr||$65|
|Early Career Member* – 1yr||$55|
|Student Member – 1yr||$45|
|Regular Member – 2yr||$120|
|Early Career Member* – 2yr||$95|
|Student Member – 2yr||$60|
*Early Career Members are those individuals who are within five (5) years of their terminal degree.
Please note that the payment processor for all financial transactions is located in Canada and your credit card may charge you for an international transaction.